Your continued use of the Extension will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Information you share
Jira Server URL
To use the Extension, it is necessary you provide a URL to a JIRA server. Upon entering a URL, we will verify it against a list of server URLs which have subscribed to an organization-wide Premium plan. However we do NOT collect those URLs.
Submitting Jira fields to be supported
The Extension offers the possibility to submit Jira fields that may be in use by your Jira server, to orient the future developments of the extension. The information collected when you use this optional feature is:
- The name of the field as it has been configured on your Jira server;
- If the field was required for your issue/request type;
- Jira field metadata such as its type, whether it is a system field Jira offers, or a custom one, and any other metadata Jira includes, such as auto-complete API URLs for this field. This metadata may include a reference to our JIRA server URL. We do not make any use of this URL.
Information we collect
The extension may in the future track basic information about the Actions taken by its user. This will be done through the use of Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics, in order to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit the Opt out page.
Permissions requested or used by the extension
The extension requires and/or makes use of the following Chrome Extension permissions:
- "identity" & "https://www.googleapis.com/": this permission is required to make use of your Google Account and enable purchasing and retrieving personal subscriptions to Snap to Jira Premium;
- "storage": this permission is required to make use of your browser's local storage. We use the local storage to temporarily save the screenshot you take with the Extension, or the order of fields you define in a Jira Issue or Request type.
- "activeTab": this permission is required to be able to take a screenshot through the Extension.
- ":///rest/*": this permission is required to be able to communicate with the REST API of your Jira server.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Owner and Data Controller
Lilian Myard (onsdLab)
146 Grand Central
Sandyford, Dublin 18